We are seeking trustworthy candidates who work efficiently without sacrificing accuracy. Accountants can expect to work with large amounts of numerical data, handle multiple tasks with deadlines, and provide transparent and complete reports to management. You should have a firm grasp of accounting and financial practices and regulations and possess strong computer and verbal and written communication skills.
To ensure success, Accountants should be prompt, honest detail-oriented, professional, and analytical. Top candidates will have excellent presentation skills with the ability to successfully communicate complex quantitative data to decision makers.
- ICMAP Inter required (Beginner level).
- More education or experience may be preferred.
- Strong analytical, communication and computer skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office(Must be expert in Excel).
- Grip in any accounting software.
- Understanding of mathematics and accounting and financial processes.
- 6 Month – 1 Year experience required.
- Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Computing taxes.
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.